Front of House Staff - Rhosneigr
Front of House Staff - The Oystercatcher, Rhosneigr
Up to £8.20 an hour dependent on experience
Days & Evenings, Full & Part Time
In 2011 the Oyster Catcher opened, it is a unique building, in a beautiful setting in Rhosneigr, Anglesey. Open 7-days a week year round, The Oyster Catcher is the perfect place to dine or unwind, calling in for a spot of lunch, or enjoying an evening meal. We have created a variety of seasonal menus and our produce is locally sourced wherever possible. We pride ourselves on our range of locally sourced, traditional Cask Ales and our collection of wines and champagnes from around the world.
Do you have a bubbly personality, excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people? We may have the perfect role for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join to our front of house team - we are looking for both full time and part staff, at the Oyster Catcher, to enhance our strong team, and help us be the best at what we do.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the Oyster Catcher, knowledgeable about the ales on our menu, wines on our list and happy to recommend your favourite dish. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality.
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that our customers feel at home.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and eager to continuously learn
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
- Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement and pension plan
- 50% discount card for food at all of our sites
- Free Uniform