Chef de Partie - Warrington
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef De Partie - The Partridge, Stretton
Up to £9.50 per hour dependent on experience
16 Hospitality is a fast-growing hospitality group looking for a chef de partie to be part of their opening team at their eagerly anticipated new site The Partridge in Stretton, which is scheduled to open in spring.
The new name aims to reflect 16 Hospitality’s simple yet effective ethos; to offer quality British food, served by a friendly team of hospitality experts in comfortable surroundings. The name of The Partridge, which is being reinvented as a traditional inn with 10 exceptional bedrooms, was decided upon due to the sites countryside connections and as English partridge are regularly spotted in the local area.
After undergoing a complete transformation, supported by a £1m investment (after the freehold acquisition), The Partridge, formally known as The Hollow Tree, will be joining 16 Hospitality’s four other pubs, which are located across Cheshire and Anglesey, The Swan in Tarporley, The Crown at Goostrey, The White Eagle in Rhoscolyn and The Oyster Catcher in Rhosneigr.
The Partridge will emulate the same winning formula that’s ensured success at 16 Hospitality’s four other sites, and there are high hopes that it will become a firm favourite in the local community.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to become part of the kitchen team. With relevant experience, in a fresh food environment, you will relish the chance to develop your career. We are looking for an individual that not only demonstrates the skills listed below, but also can apply individual leadership and decision making to ensure our goals are achieved.
- Deliver a reliable efficient food service
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Be flexible and the kind of person who jumps in to help to ensure service is never compromised
- Positive ‘can do attitude’
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to assist with menu development
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
What we offer:
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are up to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
- Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement and pension plan
- 50% discount card for food at all our sites
If this position is of interest and you have the experience that meets the requirements, we would be very interested in hearing from you and look forward to receiving your up to date CV and covering letter detailing why you are interested in this position.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Warrington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly