Duty / Events Manager - Rhosneigr
- Job Type
- Full Time
Duty / Events Manager - The Oystercatcher, Rhosneigr
Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly
In 2011 the Oyster Catcher opened, it is a unique building, in a beautiful setting in Rhosneigr, Anglesey. Open 7-days a week year round, The Oyster Catcher is the perfect place to dine or unwind, calling in for a spot of lunch, or enjoying an evening meal. We have created a variety of seasonal menus and our produce is locally sourced wherever possible. We pride ourselves on our range of locally sourced, traditional Cask Ales and our collection of wines and champagnes from around the world.
Do you have a bubbly personality, excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people? We may have the perfect role for you.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the Oyster Catcher, knowledgeable about the ales on our menu, wines on our list and happy to recommend your favourite dish. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality. Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that our customers feel at home.
As a duty manager you will assist the management team in implementing the operational plan and driving the team in setting targets, recruiting, training and inspiring the team. If you have the ambition and desire to fuel your team then this could be the ideal opportunity to develop your career and fully realise your progression.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the hospitality industry is essential with a passion for events
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible, with a passion for food and good drinks
- Thrive on working under pressure in a busy environment
- Be able to think, act and speak positively
- Have a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things and offer you the opportunity to continually enhance your skillset.
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career within a growing independent company.
- Competitive rates of pay plus TRONC received monthly.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement and pension plan
- 50% discount card for food at all of our sites
- Free Uniform
Apply for Duty / Events Manager - Rhosneigr
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly