Receptionist - Chelsea, London
- Job Type
- Full Time
About the Role:
As part of the Reception team at 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London -, you are the reason why our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Receptionists work as part of a team to help our Guests and create unforgettable experiences, exceeding expectations from arrival to departure, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What Will You Be Doing?
Below are some of the duties and responsibilites of Receptionists at 11 Cadogan Gardens:
- You will be familiar with London's Luxury Hotel market, and understand the requirements of a busy front desk.
- To be confident and take pride in ensuring the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests establishing a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury 5* hotel;
- Be courteous, helpful and display a friendly attitude, being able to anticipate to future needs, liasing with other departments if required
- You will be confident in the full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office including Opera, Paging Systems, Word and Email;
- Well-informed of the ‘market, you will be able to respond guests queries regarding all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F & B and other hotel services;
- To take ownership and be responsible for the correct handling of accounts in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues
Please note the role requires flexibility to work overnight if and when required.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge
- Staff meals
- Friends and Family Discount rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Company Pension Scheme
- …and much more.
If you love creating special experiences and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!