Kitchen Porter - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Porter - 11 Cadogan Gardens - Chelsea, London
Aim Of the Role:
As a member of the Kitchen team at 11 Cadogan Gardens 5* Hotel, you are the reason why our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Kitchen Porters work part of a team to serve our Guests and create unforgettable experiences for them, exceeding expectations from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
What will you be doing?
- To have pride in achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness on the Kitchen Porter Area, assisting in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness asked for by a senior chef showing flexibility and teamwork.
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
What we will offer you:
- Service Charge
- Free staff meals
- Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Refer a Friend Bonus
- And many more...
If you find the pace and buzz of service is exciting and can work under pressure, please get in touch, we'd love to hear form you!