- 1 Warwick
- 1 Warwick, Soho
- £13.00 to £15.00 per hour
- 06 Feb 2023
- 06 Mar 2023
- MD7260961 WHW
- Chef jobs, Chef, Travel & Culture, Travel Consultant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Position: Head waiter/waitress
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience Discussed at Screening
Bonus: £ 450 gross Joining bonus
Location: Soho, 1 Warwick
We are looking for a Head waitress/waiter to join our growing family as we look to create exceptional experiences throughout the Membership Club and Restaurant and deliver first in class hospitality to our guests and members alike. As part of an established team of Floor managers reporting into our General Manager, you will be integral to the 1 Warwick delivery and to the development of our team across all parts of the business.
The Head Waiter/Waitress primary role will be to manage the flow of service for an entire section either during lunch, dinner or late-night performances.
We are looking for a Head Waitress/waiter who:
- Has 1+ years experience at management level within hospitality
- Lives and breathes hospitality
- Has passion for food and beverage
- Leads a team in an aspirational and motivational manner
- Has an energetic and ambitious attitude
- Is charismatic and chatty
- Willing to work with a fun, close knit family who take care of their own
Ideally (but not essentially) you will have:
- Experience leading within a Membership environment
- Familiar using SevenRooms, Nexodus, Tevalis, Collins and Fourth.
In return we will offer:
- £450 gross signing bonus;
- Weekly Team Fitness Classes;
- SmartTech and CycleToWork schemes;
- Refer-a-friend scheme (unlimited referrals!);
- Delicious on shift meals, and a bottomless fruitbowl;
- Exciting Training and Community Calendars;
- Christmas off annually;
- 50% discount on F&B onsite;
- Reward and discounts platform;
- Great and fun local business partnership discounts;
- Tailored career development;
- Fabulous staff parties.
Maslow’s works to the philosophy of Work Well, Live Well, Be Well, something we strive to live and breathe across all areas of our club and its' people.