Kitchen Porter - Alexandria
Cameron House Resort
Cameron House is a luxury five-star hotel located on the South West Shores of Loch Lomond. Set in picturesque surroundings, this stunning Scottish Baronial Mansion is at the heart of The Cameron House Resort and boasts 136 bedrooms and suites and a family friendly leisure club.
Our guests can enjoy a choice of dining experiences to suit the occasion including our 2AA Rosette Restaurant the Cameron Grill and accompanying Great Scots Bar as well as the Claret Jug situated within the Carrick and our more relaxed informal Boathouse restaurant overlooking the Marina.
Vacancy description - Kitchen Porter
Variable shift pattern between the hours of 7am and midnight
Here at Cameron House Resort kitchen porters are a crucial part of our kitchen team who support the chefs and restaurant staff by making sure that there is always clean equipment available and that the kitchen is a safe and hygienic place to work. As a Kitchen Porter at Cameron House Resort you will be expected to maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen at all times.
If you are the kind of person who likes to work within a busy team where taking pride in what you do and keeping the workplace spotlessly clean is “just the way you are” then working as a Kitchen Porter with us is the perfect job for you.
Skills/ Experience Required
- Determined and Enthusiastic
- Enjoy the buzz of being busy
- Be able to cope with the physical demands of regular cleaning duties, lifting and carrying in our kitchen and back of house areas
- Have a good level of spoken English
- To be committed to work hard as part of our kitchen team to achieve excellent standards
- To be able to work shifts which will include weekends and bank holidays and vary between the hours of 7am to Midnight
- The opportunity to work in a five star hospitality setting
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- After successfully passing probationary period;
- Free leisure club membership
- Discounted Food and Beverage and Accommodation rates
Salary will be £7.05 per hour (NMW) to £7.50 per hour (NLW)
*We will aim to contact any shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks from the date of application. Due to the high number of applications we receive in response to vacancies here at Cameron House we regret that we are only able to make direct contact with those who are being considered for interview stage*