Senior Spa Therapist - Alexandria
Senior Spa Therapist - The Carrick Spa at Cameron House, Alexandria
The Carrick Spa is part of our Luxury five-star resort Cameron House and located 2.5 miles along the road from the main house hotel. The Spa has 17 treatment rooms including a VIP couple’s room with mineral bath, steam room and private balcony, as well as a Rasul mud chamber with steam room, and a Relaxation Suite. Our Spa therapists are trained to the highest standard and use ESPA and Carita products to further enhance the treatment experience for our guests at The Spa at Cameron House.
In addition to array of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments our Spa offers a wide range of facilities for our guests to enjoy including hydro pool, swimming pool and a range of 7 different thermal experiences including sauna and steam room and the highlight of many visits- our stunning roof top infinity pool.
Vacancy Description- Senior Spa Therapist
(40hrs p/w, £17,800 per annum) (5 days out of 7, typically the shifts can be 9am-5:30pm, 10am-6:30pm and 11:30am-8pm however these may vary depending on business needs)
We like to make sure that our service for hotel customers and our leisure club members is just as special and memorable as each one of our facilities. As a Senior Spa Therapist you’ll help provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service offering a wide range of ESPA and Carita treatments. You'll consult each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments. As a Senior Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high quality spa retail products. You will be expected to help make sure the spa is kept clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
You will be expected to support the Spa Management in supervising the therapy team and treatment operation.
- To be passionate about delivering the very best spa experience for your hotel customers and members
- To be smart and well presented
- Previous experience in a similar role, or you could be ambitious and looking for your first position
- Must be qualified to a minimum of HND level or equivalent in beauty therapy, complementary therapiesor similar
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is useful
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- To be able to work shifts as required that will include weekends and bank holidays
At Cameron House we take training and development as our priority and we believe that it's the responsibility of everyone within our business. As such, we ensure that you are trained to ESPA Essential and Carita level as soon as possible after you join our team as well as in Jessica manicure, pedicure and Geleration if this is required.
- The opportunity to work in a world class hospitality setting
- Free Car Parking
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Excellent training and development opportunities
After successfully passing probationary period;
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Discounts rates on Food and Beverage and accommodation