Fitness Instructor - Bushey
Fitness Instructor - Bushey Country Club
Full Time (39 Hours per Week)
Hertsmere Leisure Trust requires a fitness instructor to work as part of a committed and dynamic team within Bushey Country Club
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and be able to demonstrate experience in the role. You will also need to be qualified to a minimum of REPs Level 2 or equivalent and preferably have experience in teaching studio classes and GP referrals.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing friendly and supportive supervision in the Fitness Suite
- Providing customer inductions and fitness assessments
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
- Providing challenges and social activities for customers
- Tracking membership usage & results
This is a key role in membership retention and as such, we are looking for a self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
Applicants must be willing to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends, as the Centre operates on a rota system covering all these times.
Hertsmere Leisure offers great staff benefits including:
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Free or discounted shows at Wyllyotts.
- Free cinema (two tickets per staff member, subject to availability) at Wyllyotts.
- Pension Scheme
- Good annual leave entitlement
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30th May 2017
Apply for Fitness Instructor - Bushey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly