Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II Listed manor house and an 18-hole golf course in Denham Country Park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has previously ranked in the top 100 in the world.
We are currently looking for a Course Marshall to assist our Proshop team. You will ensure the golf course runs smoothly, that the pace of play is upheld and that players respect the code of conduct. You will ensure that our golfing clientele receive a warm welcome and provide them with advice and information on course conditions.
This is a casual part time role with varied hours throughout the year.
You will have a good understanding of golf and/or be a keen golfer. You will be well presented and have good communication skills. Previous experience in a customer facing role is advantageous.
- To carry out maintenance and repairs in the Hotel
- To assist with refurbishment work including removal of old fixtures and fittings
- Painting and decorating installing new fixtures and fittings
- To maintain a safe working environment whilst undertaking maintenance or repair
- To ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of hotel or building maintenance
- Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety and Fire Regulations
- A skill based qualification such as Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, etc.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of basic maintenance repairs
- Good communication skills
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week (excluding breaks), 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
We offer competitive salary, training and development, free onsite parking and company uniform.