Children’s Activity Leader - London
Children’s Activity Leader (15 hours a week) - Gayhurst
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about sport?
Do you want a career where you can change children’s lives through activity and promoting healthy lifestyle?
Do you want to join a market-leading company in coaching and sport?
The job role:
- Plan delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using FFS systems and materials
- Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
- Engaging and liaising with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children’s activity
- Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times.
- Ensure children and clients receive the best possible service in line with company service standards.
- Lead the organisation and management of activities, actions and programmes within their function / service
- Deliver programmes, activities and actions within their function / service effectively
- Ensure site / team compliance with all policies and procedures
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working with children in a school or a leisure centre environment
- Be well organised and demonstrate leadership skills
- To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
- Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning and work fun
- Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted)
- A valid DBS is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference to children’s lives
- Monday to Friday work with flexible hours
- 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part timers)
- You’ll have access to our pension & death in service schemes
- Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- Company Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
- Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
- We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
- Opportunity to work on Fit For Sport Holiday Camps
Apply for Children’s Activity Leader - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly