Receptionist/Night Porter - Wolverhampton
7 days left
- Job Type
Britannia Hotel, Wolverhampton
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Night Receptionist
Reporting To: Night Manager
To provide the first point of contact for guests and visitors in a professional and efficient manner. This role would suit someone who is looking to progress into hospitality business.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel through the hotel's Front Office system.
- Follow the shift procedures determined by the Front Office Manager.
- Adhere to and monitor night security procedures, bringing any unusual activities or behaviour to the attention of the Night Manager on duty.
- Take late reservations as required.
- Assist with early morning calls as appropriate.
- Carry out night audit duties in line with Company procedures.
- Ensure the privacy of clients by ensuring that information is not divulged to any other than the relevant parties, as per the Data Protection Act 1988.
- Maintain all necessary records and documents legibly and neatly.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as required.
- Ensure personal presentation and quality of work is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to clients.
- Ensure product knowledge on hotel products and services is up-to-date at all times.
Human Resources & Training
- Provide support and coaching to new members within the Front Office Team.
- Attend training sessions in order to maintain and improve professional capabilities.
- Maintain at all times a good liaison and working relationship with colleagues and clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer attention.
- Staff retention.
- Quality of audit and administrative procedures.
- Maintenance and improvement of Hotel procedures.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Receptionist/Night Porter - Wolverhampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly