Chef De Partie - Guildford
Chef De Partie: Jackson + Rye: Guildford
So what are the benefits for a Chef de Partie working at Jackson + Rye then?
- A competitive hourly rate
- Individually tailored training and development, of course
- We’re growing therefore the opportunities for you to progress are endless
- 28 days of holiday per year, we all need a holiday now and then
- Great tasting staff meals during your shift
- Generous company discounts when you’re not at work
Cool, What is Jackson + Rye?
What’s in a name….? ‘’Rye” is a type of Whisky that we specialise in and “Jackson”…….. Well that just sounds American so we rolled with it. And there you go, a great name for a great restaurant and bar.
Yup, That's us. So, whats the grub like here anyway?
Well, at Jackson + Rye we love to cook fresh food in-fact we take huge pride in the quality of the ingredients we are using. We love food that makes people happy, like Buttermilk fried chicken, fluffy buttermilk pancakes with blueberries, awesome steaks, corn dogs, hush puppies and plenty of other fun freshly prepared dishes. We smoke all our own meats as well - BBQ Mmmmmmm
Nice, So what do we ask from a Chef?
- A person that CARES about their job
- Somebody who works well as a team
- Somebody who is self-motivated and strives to ensure consistent standards
- Previous kitchen experience helps!
If you think you fit the bill, then let us know!!! We'd love to talk!
Apply for Chef De Partie - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly