Teen Cruise Youth Staff with Carnival UK
6 days left
- Job Type
Teen Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring some of the youngest guests on board luxury cruise ships have the holiday of a lifetime!
You will be part of a professional and enthusiastic team who provide a variety of games and activities for children between the ages of 9-17 years old.
Spend 6 months at a time voyaging across the globe. Every day is a new adventure on board so expand your horizon in a unique environment. Get to grips with an exciting role where it’s all about delivering fun activities and engaging young people.
Are you are a secondary school teacher, a teaching assistant or a supply teacher at a crossroads, looking for an extraordinary opportunity? Seas the day!
- 2 years’ experience working with children aged 9-17 years old in a childcare environment
- Teaching qualification, primary or secondary or a TA qualification
- Secure knowledge & understanding of safeguarding
- Additional experience in sports coaching, recreational activities beneficial (not essential)
- Passion for working with young people
- Professional demeanour
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Full training prior to start
- Competitive salary (£1733 per month pro rata)
- On board accommodation (shared cabins)
- All meals on board provided
- Insurance included
- An opportunity to explore breathtaking places when the ship docks
- Opportunity to become part of a prestigious company
Apply for Teen Cruise Youth Staff with Carnival UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly