Department Manager - Durham
Do you believe in delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you currently managing or have managerial experience in a branded retail or catering environment?
Do you enjoy the fast pace and ever changing situations of catering and retail?
If you answered yes to all of these questions we want to hear from you!
As a Department Manager you will be entirely responsible for motivating and leading your team to deliver exceptional customer service, financial and operational results.
You will deal with challenges as they arise and use your leadership skills and passion for products to ensure the customer experience is always a positive one. Whilst adhering to operational, brand standards and health and safety policies you will champion customer service, lead by example and create a culture of exceptional service and sales throughout your department.
In order to be considered for this post you will ideally have strong experience in the following areas:
• Experience of delivering and measuring exceptional customer service
• Driving and maximising sales in a results orientated environment
• Leading and motivating a team whilst proactively supporting individuals in their training and personal development.
• Ability to learn and adapt to a variety of industry technologies
• Managing and monitoring profit and loss, whilst maintaining company targets
Moto prides itself in its training and development of people, ensuring individuals are equipped with all the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role and progress to the next. There are no barriers when it comes to promotion in Moto, just job satisfaction, challenges and recognition for outstanding performance.
Employed by Moto, you will work closely with your team and colleagues while we continually strive to improve our operations and create a rewarding working environment for everyone.