Outdoor Activity Centre Manager - Essex
OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CENTRE MANAGER
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + up to £7,500 in bonuses
Would you like to work for an industry leading leisure company that specialises in fast paced outdoor entertainment? Are you an energetic and passionate leader, able to work from your own initiative? Does the idea of being part of an organisation that has centres in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand excite you? Then this role might be perfect for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person that enjoys working outdoors and has the ability to manage their own time and workload. As a natural leader you will be comfortable with the responsibility of a large number of employees and customers within the centre. You will demonstrate excellent business acumen and be capable of implement operational processes, maximising efficiencies and increasing profitability whilst meeting all legislative requirements of all aspects of the business.
What we are looking for
- Experience in running an outdoor activity centre (desirable, not essential)
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Safety management and compliance experience
- Sound financial management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Practical hands on approach
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated effective communication & interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal effectively with community, customers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high levels of initiative
What you get in return
The chance to be part of an ever growing, successful company with exciting opportunities for the right people - including travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world. You will have the freedom to directly shape the experiences of your customers and deliver the high standard of service that our company is famous for. You will also become part of a true 'work hard, play hard' culture that sets us apart from our competitors.
This position is subject to a minimum 12 week probationary period. The role will also include day time and evening work, across weekdays and weekends.