Changing Room Assistant - Durham
Changing room / Laundry Steward - Ramside Hall Hotel
Situated in the grounds of Ramside Hall, a privately-owned hotel, the 5 Bubble awarded Spa offers the very highest standards in luxurious and relaxing Spa experiences. We have an opportunity for you to join our team of Changing Room Assistants
- Do you want to be part of an exciting new luxury Spa development in the North East?
- Have you got passion for customer service and to give our guests the best experience at all times?
- Are you hard working, friendly, approachable, confident, bursting with energy and enthusiasm, willing to go that extra mile and then some?
- Can you work weekends?
The main duties of this role are (but not limited to):
- Maintain Changing Room facilities ensuring that area is clean, orderly and that it is stocked with all items necessary for daily use.
- Clean mirrors, sinks, countertops & fixtures.
- Empty Rubbish Bins when full
- Restock towels and other necessary laundry
- Wash relevant laundry
- Tidy lockers and prepare for the next customers
The ideal candidate must have a can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills. Experience within the Spa/Gym environment is preferred but not essential.
We value all applications, unfortunately due to the volume of response we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience most closely match the requirements of the role. We will however, hold your application on file for a period of 6 months should a suitable alternative arise.