General and Assistant Managers - Aberdeen
General and Assistant Managers for the UK wide openings within an exciting concept-25-40k depending on location and experience
Salary: £25-40k plus bonus
Location: UK wide
My Client has a growing brand that is expanding rapidly throughout the UK. The concept is independently owned and run with passion for quality foods and flavour. With the menu dedicated to amazing food, drink and of course, atmosphere
The key responsibilities are to run the unit ensuring there is a relaxed, fun yet efficient atmosphere for customers, directing the staff to achieve their goals, making sure all financials are accounted for, managing profit and loss statements, ordering stock, arranging staff rotas and ensuring health and safety is to the company’s stand.
Full training will be given.
The General/ Assistant Managers must have the following qualities...
- Previous General Manager/Assistant Manager experience
- Must have experience training and developing staff
- Ambitious and thriving for a new challenge
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent communication
- Great multi-tasker!
- Enjoy interacting with people – a real people person!
- Looking to progress with the company taking the concept to its full potential
- Applicants must have worked within a structured concept dealing with high volumes within a fast paced atmosphere
- General manager must be reliable and commitment is essential