Experienced General Manager - London
Experienced General Manager
What's it all about . . .
GYMBOX is designed to be like no other Gym. It looks, feels and is different. We strive to be the best at everything, to have the best equipment and best designed Clubs , best PT's, best Teams, best Classes, best changing rooms. If something in the GYM isn't the best, let us know and we'll address it.
All of our Clubs, have been designed by the legendary Hacienda Nightclub designer BKD. This gives GYMBOX a distinctive industrial look, and feels like no other UK Club, with bespoke illustration art adorning structural columns and studio walls. Disco balls spin within the Studios, live DJs feature every night, and movie screens play current and classic cult videos.
You and your role....
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the GYM
- Overall responsibility for Sales and Leaver targets
- Daily sales prospecting reports to ensure Sales Teams are achieving Company KPI's
- Daily/weekly/monthly set up with all the Sales Team
- Ensuring that the GYMBOX Retention Plan is implemented
- Holding weekly Heads of Department Meetings
- Training and coaching the Team in all GYMBOX procedures
- Attending weekly Managers Meetings at Head Office
- Creating a GYMBOX atmosphere
- Budget control
- Daily banking
- Dealing with all Member issues and complaints
- Daily operational walk rounds
- Daily cleaning walk rounds
- Stock control & ordering
- Ensuring that all Gym equipment is kept in good working order
- Producing monthly payroll to the agreed deadline
- Ensuring that the Flyer Team are working correctly, handing out correct marketing collateral and in the correct locations
- Ensuring Team Rotas are produced in advance
- Seeing all Members who wish to cancel, or if not in the gym at the time, calling the following day
- Health & Safety
To apply for this position please click the button below and include a Cover Letter to support your application.