Pastry Commis Chef
In search for a motivated, passionate and talented Pastry Commis Chef to join our leading Pastry Team at Hakkasan Mayfair!
Hakkasan is the revered Michelin starred restaurant offering a distinctive and memorable dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge.
Led by Executive Pastry Chef Graham Hornigold and headed up by Head Pastry Chef Daniel Pearse, Hakkasan's dessert menu, inspired by both classic and modern techniques, offers a selection of delicate, refreshing and beautifully flavoured desserts. Our Pastry team members are continuously developed and trained to deliver their best and become future Pastry Chefs for our expanding global portfolio.
The ideal Pastry Commis Chef for Hakkasan Mayfair has:
- Previous experience in a similar role: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for pastry and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia