Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
In search for a motivated, passionate and talented Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join our leading Pastry Team at Yauatcha!
Yauatcha is a Michelin-starred contemporary dim sum teahouse, offering an all-day grazing experience. The concept is a modern reinterpretation of the traditional Chinese teahouse featuring an exceptional range of Chinese and Indian teas. Yauatcha is also known for its hand-made patisserie.
Led by Executive Pastry Chef Graham Hornigold, the patisserie offering at Yauatcha includes an extensive array of macarons, petites gateaux, chocolates and gateaux that take inspiration from Chinese heritage and ingredients.
The ideal Pastry Demi Chef de Partie for Yauatcha has:
- Previous experience in a similar role: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for pastry and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia