Membership Coordinator - London
Membership Club Coordinator - The Ned, New Opening
REPORTING TO: Head of Membership
ROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, London
Located on Poultry Street, this new hotel is one of the most exciting upcoming openings by Soho House & Co. The new project is a joint venture with Sydell group, a US hotel developer. We’re developing a Grade I listed building in the heart of the City to become a destination hotel with over 250 bedrooms. The hotel will have a gym, Cowshed spa as well as 9 restaurants, bars and extensive event spaces. There will also be member’s facili-ties, where members can enjoy the rooftop pool or in the member’s club.
Responsible for all aspects of membership administration within Ned’s Club, supporting the Head of Membership in the management of membership and membership revenue, member customer service and membership reporting.
The Membership Coordinator will play a key role in the Membership’s vision of success ensuring the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all aspects of the membership and Ned’s Club opera-tion.
What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role, you will have current or previous experience as a membership coordinator in an established environment. You will also have/ be:
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Good commercial, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Excellent CRM and database management skills.
- Organised, with strong time management skills.
- Being able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple projects and work under pressure.
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position/