Bar Manager - Central London
Bar Manager for Alice House, Neighborhood Social - Queens Park.
Urban Leisure Group.
Alice House Queens Park has a rare opening for a talented and experienced Bar Manager to join the team.
Mission: To drive and deliver standards, quality and consistency in your venues bar. To help foster ULG culture through a focus on people, product and amazing service.
Venue: Part of ULG, Alice House is a high volume local with a focus on great beer, inventive cocktails, seasonal food and relaxed service.
Who we are: ULG is a collection of bars spread across London. Our focus is people, service and product. We’re expanding quickly so this is an exciting time to join the team. Our people are hospitality professionals who grow with us. We offer competitive salaries and focused development for those keen to further their careers, work hard and have fun.
The perks: ULG invests in its people and recognizes hard work and results. Our managers are eligible for:
· An achievable bonus scheme based on profit and performance
· 25% off food and drink in all our venues
· International wine trips, supplier visits and masterclasses
· In house and companywide competitions with amazing prizes (concert and festival tickets, nights out, trips away)
The role: Our Bar Managers have proven experience and passion for product. The successful candidate will work closely with their GM to deliver a profitable and successful bar with consistently excellent drinks. We’re looking for:
1. A team player with the innate ability to inspire, train and lead the bar team. A great personality and winning attitude.
2. Attention to detail. Someone who understands the importance of quality and consistency in drinks and will instil this is others through continual team training and leading by example.
3. Autonomous and well-organised in all aspects of stock control – weekly reporting, cellar management, orders, deliveries, loss mitigation.
4. A Proven ability to maintain bar standards (preps, layout, attention to detail, cleaning standards, waste reduction).
5. At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or above role with good knowledge of beer, wine and spirits/classic cocktails.
6. A natural aptitude for management and an appreciation and understanding of food service and great guest interaction.
To join ULG and begin the next stage in your career, please send us your CV and cover letter today. Good luck!