Bar Manager / Management Couple - St Asaph
Eryl Hall Bar Management Couple
The Lyons Group are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bar Manager or Public House Managing Couple for an opening that has arisen within our company. This is a brilliant opportunity for a couple who would like to take over the running of a public house within a holiday home park with regular, friendly clientele. There is an Excellent Rate of Pay on offer and Accommodation Is provided for this role in the beautiful and scenic St Asaph.
As a family run company we value our staff and are passionate about developing talent. This means that we are able to offer the chance to progress and learn within our organisation.
In this position you will be fully responsible for all areas of bar management including marketing and promotions, managing staff, stock control, cellar management, cleaning lines and maintaining consistently high sales and profit margins.
Other highlights of this role include:
- Full day to day running of the bar.
- Showing vision and competency in successful management of all aspects of the bar.
- Directing and developing marketing strategies in relation to the performance of beverage sales.
- Managing stock effectively and ensuring a consistently high wet gross profit rate.
- The recruitment, motivation, coaching and development of staff.
- Showing real commitment in meeting operational standards and delivering KPI's.
There will also be scope to develop the newly refurbished venue to serve food to our holiday home owners and guests where you will be able to be creative in establishing your menu.
This is a fantastic opening that gives you the chance to work for a recognised family Brand in the North Wales area with a number of hotels and bars within the Lyons Group.
With a minimum of 12 months’ bar management experience, you will be a real people person who is passionate about service and fanatical about quality.
Holding a current personal licence would be advantageous for this role.