Waiting Staff + Front of House - Yo! Sushi - Liverpool
Waiting Staff / Front of House Staff
Salary TBC + benefits + free food on your shift!
Satisfying customers’ appetites is our speciality. But as one of our front-of-house team, you’ll need to satisfy their curiosity too. There’ll be lots of questions to answer and lots of orders to juggle. So you’ll have the chance to develop the type of communication skills that will be useful wherever you go in life. Stick with us and we’ll give you a clear path up the YO! Sushi ladder, complemented by a tasty salary and benefits package. What’s more, you’ll get to work in a hospitality environment that’s unlike anywhere you’ve worked (unless you’ve worked at YO! Sushi before). Interested? Then here’s what we’d like you to do:
• Make our customers feel like it’s their birthday, even if it isn’t
• To get stuck in and help keep everything ridiculously spotless and organised
• To help your team mates – they’ll return the favour
• Explain the menu (incredibly, some people still don’t know what Takoyaki is!)
• Maybe make a recommendation if they’re stuck
• Be the type of happy, patient and informed person you’d want to be served by if you were ravenous
Whilst we can teach you a lot, we’d still like you to bring a few skills to the table, namely:
• Proven previous experience within a similar environment.
• A flair for sales
• The ability to get on well with people from all walks of life
• The skills to give the customer what they need (which is more than just a pair of chopsticks)
• A cool head when the going gets tough
Still with us? Great. Then get in touch and we’ll get things moving as quickly as one of our lunchtime shifts.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.