Lettings Standard Checker - Berwick-upon-Tweed
Lettings Standard Checker - Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Lettings Standard Checker I am responsible for:
- Ensuring owners accommodation is handed back to them to the highest standard.
- Recording and reporting of any maintenance and/or inventory requirements.
- Being owner focused; providing a first class service to all of our owners.
- Ensuring owners are attended to promptly & in a pleasant & professional manner.
- Follow up visits to all returning owners to ensure their accommodation has been handed back to them to a high standard.
- Carry out first let and end of let inspections to ensure our brochure standards are maintained.
- Maintain and record items in the owners store.
- Communicating with the owners through telephone calls and face to face visits.
- Sharing best practice and help other team members to achieve your common goals.
- Communicating with fellow team members professionally at all times.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........