Spa Therapist | Luxury Hotel & Spa | Outstanding Benefits Package & Accommodation
*Extensive Benefits Package and Accommodation*
Luxury Hotel & Spa
You will have the opportunity to work in the tranquility and beauty of the English countryside and leave the city behind you. This unique opportunity as Spa Receptionist offers a dream opportunity to work within this luxury spa which is in perfect harmony with its glorious surroundings.
This stunning, individual hotel boasts luxury treatments rooms, manicure/pedicure suite and pool area where guests can relax and regenerate themselves.
Being a Spa Therapist you will play a major role in taking guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation. While providing the highest standard of Therapeutic, grooming and beauty treatments with products that are in total sync with the natural outdoors. You will be offering a service and treatments that are new and revolutionary.
Treatments & Responsibilities;
- Body treatments
- Massage including deep tissue
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Waxing and other spa services
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Offer high end treatments and deliver quality to guests
- Experience of Reflexology, Make-up and Hair Styling advantageous but not essential
- Stock control
As part of this fantastic important role, your duties will include;
- CIBTAC or CIDESCO trained or equivalent minimum NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy
- Multi-skilled Therapist, good Massage skills a must
- The 5 star flair
- Ideally Deep Tissue Massage trained but not essential
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Spa Therapist working within a five star environment.
- A good level of general education
- Excellent personal presentation
- Good team player
- Previous product sales knowledge
Amazing Package on offer:
- Basic salary £18,000 | Full time hours working 3 weekends out of 4
- Commission on Retail & Treatments
- Excellent Company benefits and ongoing training
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within hotel group
- 50% Frankie & Benny's discount at selected restaurants
- Employee Introductory Scheme £750.00
- Team members' awards and incentives schemesContributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
Our client would like to start the Interview process as soon as possible so please do not delay in applying.
HOW TO APPLY: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. You can also call through to our offices to apply on 03300 101515.
Visit our web site and create your own profile account with Spa Elite. This will enable you to keep us up to date with what you're doing in your career and keep you up to date with new opportunities that relate to your experience or career aspirations.
For all of our UK & International opportunities, visit www.spa-elite.com
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service