Bartenders - King's Cross, London
We’re looking for experienced, innovative, organised & friendly people to join our team as bartenders.
Experience in a similar role is essential.
You will be expected to provide and maintain outstanding customer service and attention to detail at all times, ensuring all guests are provided with complete hospitality throughout their experience.
Have excellent knowledge, command and understanding for making coffee.
Display excellent communication skills between customers, staff and managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all takeaway and restaurant coffee orders are made to excellent standards and within agreed wait times, at all times
- Have an excellent understanding of Caravan’s food and drinks menus.
- Provide and maintain outstanding customer service, including attention to detail, efficiency, quality and product knowledge.
- Ensure clean and efficient daily set-up, pack down and the correct stock and equipment are in place for each service.
- Ensure all daily tasks are carried out each day.
- Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able.
- Ensure the workstation is clean and tidy at all times.
- Deal with customers in a friendly, warm, courteous, and professional way at all times.
Multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Maintain a clean working environment.
Constantly exceed expectations with fun and friendly customer service.
Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able.
Represent Caravan and its interests in the best possible light, at all times.
(This list is not exhaustive)
Salary / Hourly rate
Commensurate with experience
Send a CV and covering letter by applying below.