Chef - Bristol
Nuffield Health is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Chef for approximately 30 hours per week to work at our dynamic fitness Gym in Bristol North.
The focus of this role is to:
- As a Food and Beverage Team Assistant you we are able to promote a friendly, relaxing and professional environment, whilst ensuring all members, guests and prospective members receive an exceptional first impression and efficient service when using the Food and Beverage services.
- Your role will support the smooth running of the Café area; preparing, serving and delivering our food & beverage nutritional offer and maintaining Company Food Safety without compromise.
- The food and beverage assistant role is about working as part of the wider Gym team to provide all members and guests with a high quality service.
- Experience working with customers in an F&B environment, with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Flexibility will be key to this role as evening and weekend work (on a rota basis, including bank holidays), plus cover for annual leave and sickness will be required.
- Full training will be provided
Key Employee Benefits:
- Free gym membership
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
- Childcare vouchers
- Continuing professional and career development
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
We will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates
More than just a Gym!
Our Gyms are recognised to be the finest in the UK, offering an innovative and joined-up approach to health that’s transforming the industry. We offer a unique range of facilities and services that you wouldn’t usually find in a Gym.