Bar Staff - Canterbury
Bar Staff - The Parrot, Canterbury
We are looking for enthusiastic bar staff with bags of personality and motivation to join our busy team immediately.
At Shepherd Neame, we know that first impressions count, so you will play a vital part in ensuring that we provide our customers with a friendly and efficient level of service out on the front line, together with great food & drink.
First class levels of customer service skills are key, but most importantly you will have a real passion for the hospitality sector and you will be willing to go ‘the extra mile’ to ensure our customers’ have a great and memorable experience with us.
These are highly varied positions where no two days will be the same, so if you are able to hit the ground running in these fast paced, busy but fun roles, then we want to hear from you now!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- First class customer service skills.
- Previous bar/restaurant experience is advantageous, not essential.
- Enthusiasm for the hospitality sector.
- Great communication skills.
- Friendly team members that enjoy customer interaction.
- Reliable team players.
- You must be professional and well presented.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- You must be over 18 in order to serve alcohol.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Career progression in the longer term.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.