Duty Manager - Milton Keynes
Location: Bletchley Leisure Centre
Hours: Full Time (39 hours per week)
Bletchley Leisure Centre requires an individual who is ready to take the next step in their career to the Duty Manager role. You will place great importance on customer care and facility standards & can contribute to financial and strategic targets.
You must have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to problem solve effectively under pressure, ensuring the highest level of quality customer service is delivered. The role will also provide the opportunity to support the operational management team at the centre, with on-going projects and hold areas of responsibility.
The successful candidates will work as part of a Duty Manager team managing the site and must possess a current NPLQ, First Aid at Work qualification and Pool Plant Operators Certificate (or have the ability to gain these qualifications within six months of being appointed).
This post includes shift and weekend working with some additional ‘on-call’ responsibilities as well as department covering.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11th December