Digital Marketing Assistant - London
Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
To be involved in all aspects of digital, content marketing and data growth as allocated by the Senior Digital Marketing Manager includes assisting in the marketing for Chelsea TV, Fan Club, Chelsea Rewards, and our online merchandise partners.
- To work with Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the Digital Marketing strategy.
- To work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop and optimize digital campaigns across web, email, social and mobile.
- Maximise the media value of the clubs digital inventory across all channels.
- To work with the Digital Marketing team to drive registrations and subscriptions to Fan Club.
- Support with scheduling and optimisation of all club campaigns.
- Assist the Digital Marketing team in marketing for all digital products; Fan Club, Chelsea TV and Rewards, Mobile games and Club licences.
- Support the clubs Merchandise, Marketing and Partnership team in the execution of digital marketing campaigns across all platforms and products.
- Work with the Development team on new Digital Products and be a part of Beta testing
- Create campaigns within the club’s subscription platform Vindicia
- Work with the Insight team to report on campaigns, reporting on key successes and learning’s.
- Make sure campaigns that are executed across our digital platforms maximising the opportunity for data capture.
- To work with the Creative team and the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to make sure our products and services represent the brand guidelines.
- Sourcing and delivery of all prizes for competitions and campaigns.
- Responsible for raising team PO’s and assist the Digital Marketing manager in budget management.
- Customer support for Fan Club, Chelsea TV and Rewards
- To complete any other delegated duty that assists the company in achieving its business and department goals.
- To demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude and to aspire to achieve the company’s vision and values.
Additional information/Person specification:
- Excellent English and written communication skills.
- Confident user of digital technologies.
- Flexible approach – keen to take on any task that is given according to the needs of the Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Interest in Football & Digital
- To attend training courses and work with Chelsea staff as required in order furthering self-development.
Measure of Performance:
- Achieving the clubs Digital and CRM KPI’s
- Fan Club registrations and subscriptions
- Chelsea TV subscriptions on DTH
- Smooth and efficient delivery and execution of projects and campaigns
- Successful channel marketing across all platforms
- Internal Relationships