Food & Beverage Assistant - Aberdeen
Food & Beverage Assistants - Malmaison, Aberdeen
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality. In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
The role involves taking responsibility for serving food and beverage with personality. You will be required to ensure all guests expectations are met during the bar or restaurant experience and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. You will be expected to communicate with the chefs and other team members and manage a section within the restaurant ensuring all standards are met with attention to detail, creating memories of an experience that the guest will never forget. Food and Beverage Assistants must be passionate about food and beverage and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Experience in a similar quality restaurant or bar is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
Dine in style in a whirlwind of tartan in our exclusive Brasserie, which serves British dishes with a fashionable twist, including our classic Malburgers and mouth-watering Black Angus steaks. And because we have a taste for the finer things in life, you can sample a bottle from our extensive wine cellar in our heavenly whisky snug or chic Malbar to toast 'slàinte' with Aberdeen's finest. Our incredible location, sublime food and drink and Scottish hospitality make this one of the finest hotels in Aberdeen, whether you're attending one of our corporate events, hosting a hen or stag do or kicking back in our cutting-edge spa. All of our fantastic facilities are complimented by our dedicated staff, which is on call to make your stay an exceptional one.