General Manager - Lewisham
Our General Managers lead their team and deliver an outstanding service within the communities where we operate. As General Manager you will use your excellent commercial acumen to motivate and develop your team to be the best, you will ensure strict compliance when it comes to health and safety, performance standards and financial controls, you will communicate confidently with a broad range of people and you will drive for results. We have ambitious plans for the future and we have high expectations of our General Managers in order to make it happen.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful General Manager will have:
- Significant management experience in the leisure or hospitality sector
- First Aid at Work qualification (training available)
- Pool Plant Operator qualification (training available)
- Experience of recruiting, developing and performance managing employees
- Clear understanding of all aspects of financial planning
- Knowledge of health and safety and employment legislation and best practice
- CIMSPA membership is desirable, but not essential
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Family gym membership
- Access to private medical insurance
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.