Demi Chef de Partie - Central London
Position: Demi Chef de Partie
Salary Package: £23,000 per annum
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CUBITT HOUSE:
- ‘Cubitt House has been listed in the top 4 best hospitality places to work in 2015 through the trade magazine Caterer and Hotelkeeper’
- 4 highly acclaimed venues in prestigious central London locations
- Close family style run business
- Proactive growing company
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Paid training and regular trips to our suppliers & farms
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- 7 shifts in 5 days
- Paid overtime
- Daily staff meals and knock off drink
- Discount policy when dining in our restaurants.
- The House Collection rewards scheme, which offers health care, cycle to work, child vouchers as well as discounts in our 3000 retailers
We would like our Demi Chef de Partie to-
- Manage a section of the kitchen during service
- Working to a high standards of food preparation
- Keeping your section clean and organised
- Detailed knowledge of the menu
- Execution of daily service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have experience at the level of application
- Enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Excellent communicator
- Builds effective and constructive relationships
- Happy to work as part of a team
We are currently recruiting a Demi Chef de Partie for experienced chefs to join the team at each of our four sites; The Thomas Cubitt, The Alfred Tennyson, The Orange and The Grazing Goat.
We are very proud of our high standard of service & quality of offer, both in terms of food and presentation. We are looking for staff who will share our passion, be enthusiastic, work in a team and have fun. Having received the highest accolade of 3 stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) we care greatly about our staff, community & environment.
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK
If you decide that we are the right company for you then please submit your CV with a covering letter and photograph.