Bar Manager - Central London
Position: BAR MANAGER for THE ORANGE
Salary Package: £29,500
Cubitt House is an exciting and expanding, family style run business with four highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Bar Manager to join the team at The Orange.
As a member of the front of house team you will be responsible for our guests’ unforgettable dining experience.
We are very proud of our high standard of service & quality of offer, both in terms of food and presentation. We are looking for staff who will share our passion, be enthusiastic, work in a team and have fun. Having received the highest accolade of 3 stars from the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) we care greatly about our staff, community & environment.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR CUBITT HOUSE:
- 4 highly acclaimed venues in prestigious central London locations
- Close family style run business
- Become part of a proactive growing company
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Team environment
- Paid training and regular trips to our suppliers, vineyards, farms, etc.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association)
- 7 shifts in 5 days
- Daily staff meals and knock off drink
- Discount policy when dining in our restaurants
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU:
- Will have experience at the level of application
- Extensive wine knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation and leadership skill
- Good knowledge on cocktails
All applicants will require a UK bank account, a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK
If you decide that we are the right company for you then please submit your CV with a covering letter