Shift Supervisor - London
Shift Supervisor - Brent Cross, London
Are you looking for a fun filled supervisor role, which is also rewarding?
At Starbucks we offer career paths that are designed to engage you and reward your efforts. This is why we are now offering the perfect opportunity for passionate Shift Supervisors in Brent Cross to start their management career with Starbucks.
Working at Starbucks is about so much more than just serving coffee as our recipe for success is passion for our customers, passion for our product, passion for our community and passion for our people. As a Shift Supervisor at Starbucks you will play a key role in providing that passion and world class customer service as well as the delivery of the prefect beverage every time.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Deputising in the store managers absence
- Providing leadership for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Being responsible for the day to day running of shifts
- Executing store operations including promotional activity
- Driving sales and profitability targets
- Playing an important role in partner development and coaching
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards
And when we say you will be rewarded for your effort we mean not only a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonus opportunities but also:
- Company stock options
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities (from coffee education to supervisory skills)
- Strong links to the community
- Partner discount and a free bag of coffee each week just to name a few!
Operating 7 days a weeks we run a variety of shifts, having something to suit everyone. To be a part of the buzz, apply today.
Please Note: Due to the significant level of application we receive, we are sorry that we are unable to personally response to all applications. Successful applications will be contacted within 14 days.