Director of Revenue and Distribution - Bangkok
Director of Revenue and Distribution
Our client is a leading Luxury Hotel Group based in the SE Asian area. Currently looking for a Director of Revenue and Distribution to lead the Revenue team in Thailand.
- Establish scope schedule and budget for revenue, distribution and inventory management
- Provide analytical support for hotel yield management efforts (including daily forecasting and reporting)
- Active participation in hotel yielding decisions and configuring hotel rate structures, packages, etc.
- Analyse net average rate, cost of sale and distribution, DOW and MOY productivity across companies, agents and market segments
- Work with the sales team to assess which organisations to focus on, taking into consideration market share intelligence and competition
- Assisting the Marketing & Entertainment team with pricing and product distribution for events and packages
- Provide direction and strategy to analysts in relation to distribution channels
- Management of hotel inventory
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality or Business desirable or considerable experience in a similarly demanding role
- Experienced with Opera and advanced Excel is essential
- Knowledge of industry yield optimisation software (ideally IDeaS)
- Considerable Hotel experience within a 5 Star property
- Proven experience of maximising revenue and / or reducing costs
- Results driven individual who can successfully build and develop both internal and external relationships
- Ability to both adapt to and drive change
- Must be Thai speaker with good verbal & written English
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV!