Events Administrator - Aylesbury
Events Administrator (Maternity Leave Cover Contract Minimum 9 Months) - Stoke Mandeville Stadium & Olympic Lodge
1Life is one of the country’s leading public sector leisure management contractors, with over 50 sites throughout the UK.
As part of our contractual obligations to our Clients, we are responsible for ensuring the highest standards are met in respect of the events held to provide a quality experience.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, we are looking to appoint an Events Administrator at Stoke Mandeville Stadium, the National Centre for Disability Sport & the Birthplace of the Paralympic Games in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery from booking process to event feedback.
- To process conference and event bookings in accordance to company policy securing bookings in suitable locations
- Assist in research of new ideas for conferencing and events to ensure a continuous improvement
- Communicate operational requirements for all Conference and Events bookings in writing and verbally to the Catering, Operations, and Hotel Teams
- Provide financial quotes in line with company pricing budget.
- Deliver events within budget – in accordance with P&L
- Ensure all booking systems are up to date as per events calendar
- Events invoicing as per company policy – including debt chasing and take account for moneys in accordance with specified procedures through Front of house system.
- Liaise with Marketing department to promote events
- Liaising with other departments about customer requirements and expectations
- Promote brand awareness
- To undertake additional duties as specified by Business Development Manager
It is essential that candidates should have some experience in administration or in a similar role. A Business and Administration Level 3 Diploma (NVQ) or equivalent qualification would be an advantage, but not essential. We are looking for good numeracy and communication skills and people who can demonstrate high levels of self motivation.
- Type – Fixed Term Contract, 39 hours per week
- Competitive, Plus company benefits
- Closing Date –14th December, 2016
To apply or for further information, please email for an application form.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.