Fitness And Wellbeing Advisor - London
The successful candidate will have an energetic & vibrant personality with the ability to make members feel welcomed, supported and valued at all times. They will be able to deliver first class customer service and place the members at the centre of everything they do. They will be passionate about interacting with people from many different backgrounds and recognise the importance of a smile and having fun, whilst being professional at all times.
The role offers the fantastic opportunity to personal train outside of regular shift times which is a tremendous way of increasing your monthly salary. The preferred candidate will have a keen interest in delivering a minimum of three personal training sessions per week.
In return we offer a chance to be part of a team that prides itself on being the best in class and that recognises and values excellent work and commitment. Progression for the right person in the right role is very important to us and opportunities of being exposed to other areas of the business are freely offered to aid professional progression.
You will be conducting HMOT Screening Inductions, exercise programming and floor supervision. Having the ability to teach group exercise classes would be a distinct advantage.
* HMOT Screening and inductions, exercise programming, class instruction and gym supervision
* Offering sound health and fitness advice
* Marketing and promotion of gym Challenges and Health Promotions
* General checks & maintenance of the equipment
* Teaching group exercise classes
* Providing first-class customer service to allSkills/Experience Required:
* Excellent current fitness knowledge
* Excellent communication skills with experience in a customer focused environment
* Passion for health and fitness and promoting healthy living
* Computer literate
* Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
* Efficient, well organised and able to multitask
* Individual must be flexible with their hours
* A fitness industry recognized qualification. (Premier/Lifetime Diploma or similar and / or Sports Science degree / HND) Reps level 3
* Ability to teach a wide range of classes
* Group exercise qualifications
* First Aid at Work