Deputy General Manager - London
Deputy General Manager - Fitness & Wellbeing Centre - Uxbridge
We're looking for a Deputy General Manager with a passion for exceptional customer service, to help drive the commercial success of our Stockley Park Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
At Nuffield Health our mission is to deliver healthier futures for people across the UK by providing holistic, integrated healthcare. To do this, we need managers who can deliver business results. So whether you're in leisure, retail or hospitality management, if you're ready for an exciting challenge, now's the time to apply.
If you have applied for the role of Deputy General Manager with Nuffield Health in the last six months then you application will not be progressed, as we would like candidates to have developed their skills sets within this time.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to motivate the team to deliver excellent client service in order to maximise the Centre's profitability. The Deputy General Manager is responsible for membership sales and retention, incorporating some key revenue generating services such as food and beverages (F&B).
Reporting to the General Manager, the role's main responsibilities are to:
* Drive the team to generate new business, increase membership and provide other services
* Manage elements of P&L with a focus on subscriptions
* Manage customer satisfaction through surveys and other means
* Drive the overall performance of F&B
* Support the General manager in administering all aspects of the business, deputising for them when necessary
* Focus on improving secondary spend across our Centre
* Achieve KPIs on business measurement tools
Management Experience, Skills and Values
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, you'll have extensive work-based experience.
* You'll be an enthusiastic, ambitious self-starter and a role model for health and fitness with the ability to inspire.
* You'll have experience in these key areas:Leading, challenging, developing and supporting a team
* Operating within a commercial, customer service led environment
* Rolling out new business initiatives
* You'll also be solutions focused and commercially astute with a high degree of financial awareness and data literacy.Our charitable status means that for us, people come first.You'll share our values and see your role as part of our mission to help people live life to the full.
Why Nuffield Health?
It's not only our patients and clients who we help live happier, healthier lives, it's our employees too. With our support, training, career development, generous benefits package and respect for balance, you too can make the most of everything in life.
This is an exciting time for us and it could be for you too. Our vision is to transform healthcare in the UK by bringing together assessment, treatment and prevention services to provide integrated care - health as it should be.
As the UK's leading healthcare social enterprise, every penny we make is reinvested in our resources. It means that together, we can all do the right thing for our patients, clients and employees.
Key Employee Benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products and services.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.