Front of House Supervisor (Fulham) - London
Fit for Virgin Active……?
Are you personable, organised and proactive – someone who’s clearly passionate about providing great customer service?
We’re looking for a Front of House Supervisor to oversee our Front of House team, ensuring a high level of service to our members at all times. You’ll be there to motivate and engage with our hardworking team in the absence of our Member Service Manager.
- Providing remarkable customer service by creating a great impression from the moment our members pick up the phone or walk into the club, enthusiastically welcoming them and providing a faultless representation of your Health Club making the member journey beyond expectations.
- Supervisory responsibilities for the Front of House team including rotas, payroll and any other duties relating to this as well as aiding in FOH assistant training and development
- Effectively handling class bookings, payments, queries and managing member expectations to the highest standard.
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner, showing that you take ownership of the situation and making sure to escalate the issue to the appropriate member of staff where necessary.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties of the department including cashing up, setting up the department and making sure health & safety, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
- Ensure the Front of House area and equipment is well maintained and presented to guarantee the high level of our brand standards.
This role is full time, working ... per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies', 'lates' and weekends (6.30am starts/10.30pm closes).
What we can’t live without…
You’re an accomplished team player with polished interpersonal and administration skills, you’ll know how to look after and motivate others, as well as deal with issues politely, positively and efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work politely and efficiently in all situations.
- Excellent organisational flair, with a keen eye for detail and strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated Club Lounge Manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform
- Complimentary Virgin Active Health Club membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit