Customer Relations / Sales Manager - Essex
Customer Relations / Sales Manager
Salary: up to £21,000
Are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community?
My Client is passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. As Customer Relations Manager, you will motivate and drive your team to consistently achieve targets, ensure all customer comments, enquiries and complaints are responded to in a timely manner and serve as part of the centre duty management team.
What the client wants:
- Experience in a comparable sales and customer focused role.
- Management experience in hospitality or service industry, including carrying out appraisals, developing team members and dispute resolution.
- Proactively attract new members while ensuring our current customers are happy and keep coming back
- First Aid at Work certificate (training available)
- A demonstrable track record in exceeding targets
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Good numerical and written skills
- CIMSPA membership is desirable, but not essential
- What they offer:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.