Food & Beverage Team Member - Hereford
Food & Beverage Team Member Bar - Holme Lacy House Hotel
Would you like to work in Food & Beverage for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Food & Beverage Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will take pride and joy in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
- Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel/ Villages
- Ideally you will have experience working in hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.