Conference and Events Operations Bar Staff - Milton Keynes
Conference and Events Operations Bar Staff- Doubletree by Hilton Milton Keynes
Department: C&E Operations
Reporting to: C&E Operations Manager
Salary: £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Hours per week: Non-contracted
Overall Objective: To assist in the smooth running of bars in Conference and Events Department
- To assist in delivering conferences and events to the hotels specification
- To ensure that all instructions set out by team leaders and supervisors are met
- To ensure that all event agendas and event briefs are met
- To ensure all customers are served food and drinks as ordered
Summary of Duties
- To ensure complete customer satisfaction, including setting rooms, clearing glasses, stocking fridges, bar service, and bar cleaning.
- To actively work and liaise with others within the department and other business areas to ensure the needs of our clients are met.
- To ensure that events are properly serviced and refreshments are delivered within agreed event agendas.
- To adhere to all Hilton Brand Standards, policy and procedures including hygiene and health and safety, and legislation around licensing and food safety.
- To ensure that relevant information is passed onto team leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- To actively resolve any customer queries or issues and report these to the line manager.
- Strong Bar Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of or interest in the hospitality industry.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good timekeeping.
This job involves long periods of standing and walking, and will also include the carrying of heavy items from time to time.
Experience within food and beverage, events, or a busy hospitality operation. Experience of Micros till systems. Problem solving skills. Willingness to develop into a Team Leader.
Closing Date: 9th December 2016