Regional Recruitment Advisor
Prezzo Ltd are a leading branded restaurant company with a notably sized portfolio of quality restaurants within the UK and now Ireland. Prezzo incorporates 4 other brands as well as our Italian casual dining chain, these are CHiMiCHANGA Tex-Mex, Cleaver, Caffe Uno and our new brand, MEXIco.
At Prezzo Ltd. we believe that the most important asset to any successful business is great people. We work hard to attract staff that are friendly, positive, energetic team players. Our teams are growing! We have an exciting opportunity to bring on board Regional Recruitment Advisors. These individuals will work alongside operational teams and head office to recruit the best talent in the area. We are currently looking nationwide for our Regional Recruitment Advisors. Please note, *you are not required to be based in London.
We are looking for a self-starter who can manage a varied workload and isn’t scared of getting stuck in. The role will focus on recruitment but encompass HR support for the area.
You will be:
- Recruiting Front of House staff, Chefs and Restaurant Managers
- Have a full 360 role of recruitment from advertising to hiring and everything in between
- Work along side the training team to ensure all new starters are inducted and scheduled into their training correctly
- Building strong relationships with the operational team and Hiring Managers providing support and advise
- Holding structured Recruitment Training sessions for Managers both new and promoted
- Running assessment days for new openings, promotional opportunities and mass recruitment
- Ensuring candidates are effectively communicated to regarding their recruitment status at all times, including offers and regrets
- As a member of the HR team working in the field you may also be called upon to support Managers with general HR queries
You will have the full support of the central HR team and operational team in London and will have a direct line of contact on a regular basis with the team. It will be expected that you will travel to London on an ad hoc for meetings
We are looking for:
- Experience of hiring hospitality teams
- You will be a natural people person who will enjoy driving the development of others.
- You will be a confident public speaker with a positive and patient attitude
- Proactive and flexible individuals that are able to adapt to the changing business needs
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise to meet the commercial needs of the business
- Have strong organisational skills
- Strong Excel and IT knowledge
- Travel between restaurants is a large part of the role so ability and willingness to travel is a must
- Driving license is preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a respected, established company with many new openings on the horizon. Whether you’re a recruitment professional looking for a new challenge or a hospitality management professional, looking to work full time in their passion for recruitment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: We aim to respond to as many applicants as possible to advise you on the status of your application - please note there may be some occasions we are unable to. Due to the number of applicants we receive, please apply online in first instance.