Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - Marylebone Leisure Group
Marylebone Leisure Group is an award winning group of central London bars. We are quickly expanding with 3 openings already in the pipeline, meaning lots of new opportunities for progression. Our Venues serve a unique style of infusions and cocktails and we are looking for creative people that enjoy experimenting.
The Assistant Manager is in full control of the business in the absence of the General Manager. We want to recruit someone that is fun, opportunistic, meticulous and resilient. As the assistant manager, your understanding of customer service and environmental control is paramount. Having a natural gift to help lead and inspire. This is a hands on role so being at the spearhead of the industry and a passion for cocktails is a must. Confidence through organisation, delegation and as much competence behind the bar, as behind an Excel spreadsheet.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to progress quickly, we look to promote Assistant Managers to General Managers within 6 months to 1 year.
- Bonus Schemes for management paid quarterly
- Cocktail competitions with great prizes
- The opportunity to liase with brand ambassadors.
- The opportunity to help with new site openings
You will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent people, organisation, and communication skills.
- Willing to self-learn and develop skills.
- A passion for cocktails
- A good employment track record with references.
- Strong presence and calm manner in dealing with conflict.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Ideally to have a personal license
- Reconcile and supervise stocks
Just a few of our awards include
- World’s best bars selection 2016
- Winner – London Club and Bar awards
- Winner timeout Love London Awards
- GQ’s London’s best cocktail Bars
Click apply now if you would like to be part of a fun, reputable & growing company.