Social Media and Marketing Assistant - London
Social Media and Marketing Assistant – Restaurant Group
Location: Central and South East London
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager looking for your next challenge?
My client is one of the UK’s most expanding independent restaurant group and they are looking for a dynamic, passionate self-starting Social Media and Marketing Assistant Manager to join their team.
I am looking for someone who is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for social media; someone who will be able to demonstrate ability for implementing the company’s social media strategy through community participation, whilst educating internal teams on how to maximise social marketing presence.
Social Media Manager - requirements:
- Solid Social Media experience
- Examples of creating social media strategies for a dual audience (b2b/b2c)
- Man-management experience
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strategise and manage company events
- Database cleansing and assisting with CRM
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Monitor and manage all major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage
- Develop and maintain a multichannel content schedule to ensure consistent, high-quality editorial execution that will inform and engage a target audience