Maintenance Operative – Preston
Maintenance Operative – Facilities/Accommodation Maintenance
We have a fantastic opportunity within the village for a Maintenance Operative based in the Facilities/Accommodation Maintenance department.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide preventative and reactive maintenance to the Accommodation on the Village, ensuring our guests’ experience is of a 5* standard. The duties are varied, and the role will also involve the provision of general maintenance on all other areas of the village.
A professional and hard-working Maintenance Operative keen to carry out a variety of duties designed to ensure our Village is exceptionally presented at all times. The chosen candidate will carry out a variety of duties and must demonstrate exceptional initiative and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate should ideally have a recognised trade qualification, although applicants may be considered who have practical experience in one of the recognised trades, such as joinery, plumbing, plastering, construction etc.
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solving skills
- An awareness of Health and Safety Compliance.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to communicate at all levels, to both the internal and external customer
The position is full time, 45 hours per week and covers an operation which is open seven days a week from 8am to 7pm. Full flexibility to work weekends will be required.