Food & Beverage Supervisor - Woking
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Hoebridge Golf Centre, Woking
Responsible to: Front of House Manager/Head Chef
Job Type: Full-time
Hoebridge Golf Centre is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team. This front of house role involves managing co-workers, delivering consistently high levels of service to our customers, ensuring the department is always kept clean, tidy and well-presented. Work includes bar service, food delivery and functions/events.
- Support the management of all food and beverage operations to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that co-workers meet all standards for performance, appearance, and service provision, and also delegate responsibilities.
- Maintain existing food and beverage programmes to ensure the highest possible quality of food service to meet customer expectations and assure repeat business.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to the operation of the Food and Beverage department are enforced and implemented appropriately, including personnel management, sanitation, food preparation and storage, alcoholic beverage service, cash and credit card processing, till operations, stock control and health and safety.
- Ensure that adequate inventories are maintained, secured, and storage is provided.
- Review all bookings for catered activities (i.e. banquets and meetings), and ensure all appropriate preparation is made in advance.
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures.
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Five GCSE passes, including English and Mathematics, at grade C or above.
- Experience of cafe and/or events operations.
- Own transport.
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Working Conditions & Benefits:
- Shift pattern that will include regular evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement.
- Full training and continual development.
- Free meal on duty.
- Complimentary use of facilities.
Closing date: Friday 25th November 2016